Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Return

Wow, the last time i blog was in March...but i always return to blogging when i'm very stressed or just need a platform to vent my anger. With stocktake, LRI and audits coming up, u wonder why i'm back again.

Went to watch clone wars yesterday. The action scenes were great. I think there was more action in that movie compared to any of the trilogies put together. Plot-wise was just barely passable. Like i would really give a damn to Jabba's son. They just keep harping on the trap set by dooku throughout the whole movie.

But i do agree that this clone wars part is essential (especially for anakin). Couldn't remember when, but i was reading this article which says that anakin was never really portray as a true hero. I totally concur with that. being the chosen one, he should have his fair share of saving the galaxy in the clone wars...something which was sorely missing in the 6 episodes. The clone wars animated series should then focus on this.

Have been listening to this song for the past few days




Reflection (Single)

Vocal: Christina Aguilera
Music: Matthew Wilder
Lyrics: David Zippel

Look at me
You may think you see who I really am
But you'll never know me
Ev'ry day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now
In a world where I have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?

I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

This is the song that i think best represent me (not the girl though)...but the need to discover the real me and the fact that i conceal my real self too much

No comments: