Went to my father's family yesterday
I knew keith(my cousin) was smart, but i didn't know he was THAT smart
He is graduating with First class honours and he is number 4 in NTU. Another person for me to look up to and set my goal.
My mother kept talking to him abt my future, abt wat should i take in the uni. Seriously, i do have some inkling on wat i want to take.
Interest wise, i would want to take a course relating to medicine, following by accountancy and then chemical engineering.
prospect wise, i would want to take accountancy, followed by chem engineering then medicine.
Did i mention that Keith was offered $8000 for his starting pay even before he graduated? but the US recession made that company (Bank of America) withdraw their offer until further notice.
I dun dream of drawing a pay of $8000. I would reject it even. Imagine the amount of stress that comes with the $8000. I would be contented with abt $5000 and have some time for myself
No comments:
Post a Comment