Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hairspray vs High School Musical

In my opinion, Hairpspray is much better, high school musical dun even come close.

Before i start anything, take a look at these pics



Notice the similarity...that strand of hair on their forehead. Superman should just remain in the sixties

Hairspray was really good. I really love the retro dance steps and the elvis presley hairdo. I ws tapping my feet the whole movie to the tune and was relying on my willpower to stop my body from swaying and dancing to the catchy tunes. No need to say, everyone know how well developed the racism plot was. The only pity was that the relationship between Link and Tracy wasn't enough. I would would have chose to stick my ass (ASS...i shall touch/kiss on it later) on the chair which was hurting after the 2hr show to see the relationship between Link and Tracy. It would have been perfect if Link and Tracy could have sing a couple of passionate love duet together.

Now to compare

Zac Efron (Troy) vs Zac Efron (Link)
i think that he was better in Hairspray. Troy is an everyday boy, u know, ur boy next door, but Link is really ur Prince Charming. That "kiss my ass" and wink was the best scene in movie i've ever seen. It was so seductive (not that i'm gay, but maybe bisexual *looking at YP*). Audible gasp was heard from the female half of the cinema, even i myself have problems trying to contain myself. U have to see it to believe.



Vanessa (Gabriella) vs Nikki (Tracy)
Before i write anything, i must first say that Vanessa's scandal did not affect my opinion. I think that it's a tie between both of them. We all know Vanessa is the perfect girl every guy wants. Sweet, soft-spoken, shy and absolutely mesmerising. But on the other hand, we have Tracy. At the first look, it was no contest, Vanessa is better. But as the movie goes on, i can't help but like Tracy (actually i like her immediately after the first song, Good morning Baltimore). Tracy is not perfect, she does not have everything a guy wants, even excess i must say...But she's exceptional. I really love her optimistic voice and her personality. Makes me feel like nothing can put me down (to hell with the As)



John Travolta
I must admit that i still can't accept John Trvolta in drags. Everytime, i see him, i fell like turning away, so repulsive. But i must also be honest and say that he provided good comedy touches to the movie. Things like "triple E", "I know a little about man" were all hilarious. Just can;t stand the part where his/her husband caress his/her ass. ROFL

I really can't wait for the next musical, be it footloose or high school musical 3. I am so in love with musical

No comments: